2021 - 2022 Faculty Learning Communities
Faculty Learning Communities are intensive faculty development experiences that are academic yearlong, structured, multidisciplinary communities typically of 8 - 10 members. Membership may be full or part time faculty (including adjuncts), graduate students and staff. Typically, they meet twice a month virtually or in person, but this varies by group, and tend to include a social component.
To join an FLC, please contact the facilitator(s) of the desired community.
- Center for Cognitive and Brain Sciences
- Enhancing Courses with Emerging 3D Technology
- Ethics Across the Curriculum
- Health Humanities
- Humanities Writing Group
- Information Literacy
- Interdisciplinary Teaching & Research
- Professional Development for the New General Education
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
- Teaching with International Students (TwINS)
- Technologies of Identity: A Study Group for SU Humanists and Scientists
- Zoo House Rock: Salisbury University and the Salisbury Zoo