Salisbury University’s highest purpose is to “cultivate and sustain a superior learning community” and the Academic Affairs Office serves to make sure that we fulfill our academic mission.
The Academic Affairs Office (also known as the Provost’s Office) is primarily responsible for the academic functions on campus. Use this home page as your jumping off point for all things academic at SU.
Administration and Staff
- Dr. Karen Olmstead - Provost and Senior Vice President of Academic Affairs
Read Dr. Olmstead’s biography.
- Dr. Melissa Boog - Associate Vice President
- Dr. Kara Owens - Associate Vice President for Planning & Assessment
- Dr. Jessica Clark, Assistant Provost for Faculty Success
- Ms. Tara Smith, Director of Academic Affairs Administrative Operations
Check out our full list of administration, staff and contacts for the various functions that fall under the Academic Affairs Office.
Offices and Organizations
Several offices and organizations of the University report to the Academic Affairs Office. From cultural groups to faculty development to international education, check them out:
- Undergraduate Curriculum Committee
- Academic Catalog
In the University catalog, find the requirements for every program (both undergraduate and graduate) at SU. You will also find four-year curriculum guides for the undergraduate majors. To generate a printable document (checklist or guide), click the “Print Degree Planner” icon on the top right of the page.