2022 - 2023 Faculty Learning Communities
Faculty Learning Communities are intensive faculty development experiences that are academic yearlong, structured, multidisciplinary communities typically of 8 - 10 members. Membership may be full or part time faculty (including adjuncts), graduate students and staff. Typically, each FLC meets on a regular basis as determined by the group and the objectives of that community and tend to include a social component. Please reach out to the FLC facilitator regarding their meeting schedule.
To join an FLC, please contact the facilitator(s) of the desired community.
- Academic Caregiver Exchange of Salisbury University (ACES)
- Alternative Grading
- Ethics Across the Curriculum
- Going Back to Grade School 101!
- Green Diversity (Spring 2023)
- Health Humanities
- Intentional Universal Design for Equity and Inclusion
- Interdisciplinary Teaching & Research
- Leading the Lead 3.0
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL)
- Slow Professor Reading Club (Fall 2022)
- SU Long-Haulers: Community of Professors
- Teaching with International Students (TwINS)