Note: If you are having difficulty opening the files, please try: right-click a document link and then choose 'Save Target As...'. This will prompt you to save the file to your computer.
- Adjunct and Overload Faculty Contract Instructions for Spring Semester 2019 - Word Document
- Adjunct Offer Letter - Word Document
- Adjunct Offer Letter - ACA - Word Document: To be used for those who are hired/scheduled to teach nine credits or more in either the Fall and/or Spring semesters.
- Part-Time Non-Tenure Track and Overload Faculty Contract - Word Document
To be used for faculty teaching an overload which includes: full-time tenured, full-time tenure track, full-time non-tenure track, and part-time non-tenure track. Also to be used for part-time non-tenure track faculty teaching a
one semesterfull load.
- Adjunct Faculty Contract - Word Document
To be used for those faculty as defined in BOR Policy II - 1.07 who are: (1) Employed to provide instructional services; (2) Neither tenured nor eligible for tenure; and (3) Appointed to teach specific courses and compensated on a course-by-course basis.
- Faculty Supplemental Services Agreement (Non-Grant) - Word Document
- Academic Department --Concurrent Contract - Word Document
- 2019 Summer Contracts
- 5 Week 1 Session:
- 5 Week 2 Session:
- 10 Week Session: