2023 - 2024 Faculty Learning Communities
Faculty Learning Communities are intensive faculty development experiences that are academic yearlong, structured, multidisciplinary communities typically of 8 - 10 members. Membership may be full or part time faculty (including adjuncts), graduate students and staff. Typically, each FLC meets on a regular basis as determined by the group and the objectives of that community and tend to include a social component. Please reach out to the FLC facilitator regarding their meeting schedule.
To join an FLC, please contact the facilitator(s) of the desired community.
- Academic Caregiver Exchange of Salisbury University (ACES)
- Course Collaboration for Gen Ed
- Diversity, Justice, Accessibility & Mattering (DJAM)
- Ethics Across the Curriculum
- Health Humanities
- Humanities Writing Group
- Interdisciplinary Teaching & Research
- Leading the Lead 4.0
- Teaching with International Students (TwINS)
- Under the Dome: Exploration of Immersive Experiences (Spring 2024)