College of Health and Human Services
The College provides high quality programs that prepare students for productive careers as professionals in the areas of health and human services. With undergraduate degrees in community health, social work, nursing, exercise science, respiratory therapy, and medical laboratory science; master’s programs in athletic training, applied health physiology, nursing and social work; and a doctoral program in nursing practice, the College provides a wide array of programs that all meet national standards for excellence.
Our Schools and Initiatives
Accomplished faculty in all programs are committed to student-centered learning, professional engagement and the promotion of ethical professional conduct and evidence-based practice in attending to the health and human services of a diverse and interdependent society. The College is committed to community involvement, professional collaboration, regional partnerships and international outreach. The College of Health & Human Services seeks talented and diverse faculty who can best prepare students to serve the local Eastern Shore community, Maryland, the United States and all people across the world.
Salisbury University’s College of Health and Human Services develops career-ready students for professional practice and/or advanced studies. Utilizing evidence-based, inter-professional, and student-centered strategies, we develop culturally competent, ethically grounded practitioners with comprehensive professional expertise. College faculty, staff, and students engage in activities to advance knowledge, serve local communities, and promote lifelong learning.
- Ethical (We demonstrate respectful, evidence-based, and culturally competent professional practice)
- Inclusive (We celebrate the diversity and uniqueness of our faculty, staff, and students)
- Exceptional (We foster a culture of excellence, emphasizing lifelong learning and innovation)
- Collaborative (We thrive on the synergy inherent in an inter-professional environment)
- Engaged (We champion the local community and our larger professions through scholarship and service)
School of Health Sciences:
- Applied Health Physiology
- Athletic Training
- Community Health
- Exercise Science
- Fitness and Wellness
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Respiratory Therapy
School of Nursing:
- First B.S.N.
- RN to B.S.N.
- RN to M.S.N.
- Second Degree B.S.N.
- Master's Degree
- Doctor of Nursing Practice