St. Martin Hall
St. Martin Hall is a new student residence hall. The building is a suite style, co-ed, residence hall. There are three floors with a building director and 8 resident assistants. Each suite is single sex. Each room opens into a common exterior hallway (see pictures below).
Bathrooms are cleaned by our housekeeping staff twice a week.
- Room sizes vary some, but double rooms are approximately 9' x 22'6".
- A good rug size is a 8' x 12' or two 4' x 6'.
- Windows - 48" x 59"
- Furniture is loft system.
- Two students share a room and they are connected to another double occupancy room by a bathroom with a shower and toilet. Each room has its own sink.
- Ethernet and wireless connection per student.
- Cable TV connection per room and one in the common area.
- Air conditioning.
- Unlimited laundry to residents.
- Resident Gull Card access to doors 24 hours a day.
- Vending machines
- ADA accessible