Chesapeake Hall primarily houses sophomore students. It is an apartment style, co-ed, residence hall and houses 178 students with a building director and 4 resident assistants. Each apartment is single-gendered. Students are responsible for providing cleaning and paper products in their own bathrooms. *Some new students are placed in Chesapeake Hall.
- Room sizes vary some, but double rooms are approximately 10' x 12'.
- Common Area is approximately 17' x 16'.
- Windows are 63" x 48". Tension rods are encouraged to hang curtains.
- Furniture is a loft system.
- Each room opens into a common hallway and leads to a common living area for that apartment.
- There are four double rooms (8 students total) per apartment.
- Two bathrooms.
- Ethernet and wireless connection per student.
- Cable TV connection per room and one in the common area.
- Heat/Air Conditioning.
- Full kitchen with refrigerator, stove, sink and storage cabinets.
- In-apartment laundry facilities along with a central laundry facility on the main floor (students must provide own laundry detergent).
- Resident Gull Card access to doors 24 hours a day.
- Vending machines.
- ADA accessible.