Choptank Hall is a new student, high-rise, cluster, co-ed, residence hall. It houses 220 students with a building director and 5 resident assistants. Each cluster is single-gendered. Choptank Hall was renovated in 2012.
- Double rooms are approximately 9' x 12'6" and triple rooms are approximately 12' x 25'.
- Windows are approximately 55" x 56".
- Furniture is a loft system.
- Cluster doors open off the main hallway with each room door opening off of the smaller cluster hallway
- All rooms are carpeted
- Cluster bathrooms have 2 sinks, 2 showers
- Study lounge, TV Lounge
anda classroom is located on the main floor
- Ethernet and wireless connection per student
- Cable TV connection per room
- Heat/Air Conditioning
- Microwave and stove on
- Housekeeping services the student bathrooms twice a week and maintains all common areas.
- Central laundry facility on the main floor (laundry detergent is provided)
- Resident Gull Card access to doors 24 hours a day
- Vending machines
- ADA accessible