Financial Services provides critical financial and administrative services to students and employee. We are the department that bills students and third parties, processes federal financial aid refunds, pays employees and vendors, procures goods and services, prepares budgets and financial statements, processes accounting entries, reimburses employees for expenses, collects cash receipts, administers parking permits, makes student residency determinations, maintains inventory records and delivers mail to campus.
Salisbury University has partnered with BankMobile Disbursements, a division of Customers Bank, to disburse all student refunds.
- Look for the bright green envelope that will be mailed to your home address with a letter of instructions and a personal code. PLEASE DO NOT THROW AWAY THE LETTER AND THE CODE.
- Lost, forgot or never had a code? Follow the “I Need a Code” link from RefundSelection.com.
- You must use the personal code to select a refund disbursement method.
- Please update your home address in GullNet.
Salisbury University has partnered with BankMobile Disbursements, a division of Customers Bank, to disburse all student refunds. Enrolled students will be receiving a bright green envelope with instructions on selecting a refund disbursement method, even if the student is not expecting a refund. Refund methods include: an electronic refund to your own bank account (ACH) or an electronic deposit to a BankMobile Vibe Account. Once you select a refund disbursement method, you must verify that your home address is correct in GullNet. If not, please update.
If a refund method isn't selected, BankMobile, a division of Customers Bank, will default to a refund check and it will be mailed to the home address on file in GullNet, after 21 days, per federal regulations.
If you didn't receive the bright green envelope with instructions and the personal code, please contact the Cashiers Office at 410-543-6060 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To change or update your refund preference, click on the link below:
- Log in with your personal code and follow the directions.
To view Salisbury University's contract with BankMobile, a Division of Customers Bank, click here.