Payment Plan Fall 2019
Financial Services provides critical financial and administrative services to students and employee. We are the department that bills students and third parties, processes federal financial aid refunds, pays employees and vendors, procures goods and services, prepares budgets and financial statements, processes accounting entries, reimburses employees for expenses, collects cash receipts, administers parking permits, makes student residency determinations, maintains inventory records and delivers mail to campus.
Salisbury University has partnered with CashNet to offer payment plans. All of the payment plans are interest-free, debt-free ways to spread tuition payments over a number of months.
To enroll in one of our payment plans:
- Log into GullNet.
- Follow: Main Menu>Bill/Payments/PayPlans/Refund
This will bring the student to the CashNet account page; payment plans are on the right side. Click the payment plan to enroll.
Two plans are available for the Fall 2019 semester:
- 4-month plan (due Aug. 1, Sept. 1, Oct. 1, Nov. 1), open July 12 - 31, 2019
The non-refundable enrollment fee for this plan is $50. This payment plan should be used for all students who are registered for classes prior to July 13, 2019.
- Students with a bill due date of August 1, 2019 must enroll in a 4 month payment plan by July 31, 2019, to avoid a $75.00 late fee.
- 3-month plan (due Sept. 1, Oct. 1, Nov. 1), open August 1 - September 1, 2019: The non-refundable enrollment fee for this plan is $50. This payment plan can only be used by students who registered for classes after July 13, 2019.
- Students who are pre-registered for classes before August 1, 2019 and choose to enroll in a 3 month payment plan will be assessed a $75 late fee for August.
- Tuition Payment Plans Are Not Available for Winter/Summer Sessions.
Students can invite anyone to have access to their student account (make payments, view electronic bills, tuition payment plans, email notifications, and text messages).
Instructions on how to invite your parent or other persons as authorized users:
Sign into GullNet. Then follow:
Under "Authorized Users" select "Add New" and fill out the information requested.
The authorized user will receive an email with a temporary password and link.
Users should copy and paste the following link in the browser address bar and add to favorites:
Authorized users will click the link and enter their user name and temporary password, then create a new password and security question. Once completed, users will be directed to the student account.
For assistance with your installment payment plan, please contact CashNet at 1-877-821-0625.
For other assistance, please contact Salisbury University's Cashiers Office at 410-543-6060.