Financial Services provides critical financial and administrative services to students and employee. We are the department that bills students and third parties, processes federal financial aid refunds, pays employees and vendors, procures goods and services, prepares budgets and financial statements, processes accounting entries, reimburses employees for expenses, collects cash receipts, administers parking permits, makes student residency determinations, maintains inventory records and delivers mail to campus.
We are primarily located on the second floor of Holloway Hall (Rooms 200-228).
Our goals are to provide excellent and professional customer service to students, parents, and employees; to process transactions accurately and timely; and to creatively resolve customer problems while remaining compliant with Federal, State, USM and SU policies, regulations and laws. If you believe we have failed to accomplish these goals for you, please directly contact me (Lynn Adkins).
- Dr. Janet Wormack, Vice President of Administration & Finance
- Lynn Adkins, Associate Vice President of Administration & Finance – Financial Services
- Jeff Canada, Director of Procurement, Procurement Office
- Elizabeth "Barri" Zimmerman, Budget Officer, Budget Office
- Robanne Mills, Senior Accountant, Accounting Office
- Tabitha Pilchard, Bursar, Accounts Receivable/Cashiers Office/Parking Services
- Laurie Stroud, Payroll Manager, Payroll Office
- Heather Saxmann, Inventory Control Manager, Inventory Control/Residency/1098T
- Karen Gibbs, Interim Accounts Payable Supervisor, Accounts Payable/Travel/Perkins Loans