The SU Libraries have several technology-enabled classroom spaces in Guerrieri Academic Commons.
- Classrooms AC 117, 162, and 163 are designated for instructional workshops and events led by Libraries faculty and staff.
- When not in use, classrooms are open as student study spaces during regular GAC hours. Current classroom availability is displayed on a tablet at the entrance to each room.
- Selected upcoming workshops (including dates, times, and locations) are also announced on digital signage throughout the Academic Commons. For the full reservation schedule, visit the Classroom Schedule page.
- Use of the classroom laptop carts and presentation podium equipment (computer, projector, etc.) is limited to Libraries faculty and staff only, with the exception of AC 163 when reserved by a course instructor.
Instruction & Workshop Reservations
- Course instructors are encouraged to collaborate with librarians to hold instructional workshops in library classrooms (GAC 117, 162, and 163), the SU Libraries MakerLab (GAC 118), or the Nabb Center.
- The Libraries also welcome non-SU community members to request instructional workshops led by Libraries faculty and staff. For more information, visit our Request Instruction page.
- SU Faculty from academic units outside the Libraries may request the use of AC 163 for instructional purposes. Reservations are for single class sessions only; course instructors may not reserve AC 163 as their assigned classroom for a semester. Please contact James Parrigin for details.