The SU Libraries offer a wide variety of services to students, faculty, staff, and the community. From books to 3D printing to online databases, we’ve got you covered!
Here are just some of the services you can take advantage of through the Libraries. If you have questions about any of these services, please feel free to reach out to us!
- Borrow books from SU and other Maryland institutions
- Request books from libraries all over the world
- Get research help from expert librarians
- Check out laptops, iPads, and other technology
- Reserve a study room for groups of 2 to 10 people
- Use 3D printers, 3D scanners, and virtual reality to take your projects to the next level
- Get access to assistive technologies to help you study
Find Services for:
The SU Libraries offer many services to faculty to assist them in their teaching and research.View All Services for Faculty
- Distance Students
- Alumni & Community