Collection/Donation Box Policies
We welcome campus organizations to place collection or donation boxes in the Guerrieri Academic Commons. Please submit a request and follow the policies listed below.
- Requests are accepted only from sponsoring organizations/offices affiliated with Salisbury University.
- Requests must be made at least 1 week in advance.
- Signs may be placed only on the boxes, and they must comply with the SU Student Code of Conduct.
- The contact person listed above is responsible for retrieving the boxes at the end of the collection period
- Box(es) should be placed across from the Library Service Desk.
- SU Libraries staff are not responsible for the boxes or their contents.
- The placement of collection boxes is subject to approval by SU Libraries staff. There is a limit to the available space, so submitting a request is not a guarantee that you will be permitted to places boxes in the GAC.
- All aspects of the request must comply with the SU Student Code of Conduct.