Study Room Policies
- Reservations can be made up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Study rooms are for academic use only, not for organizational meetings or social use.
- These rooms are meant for groups of 2 or more people only. If you are in a room by yourself, you may be asked to leave if a group needs to use the room even if you have made a reservation.
- The maximum amount of time one patron can book a room in a single day is 4 hours. If groups need to use the room for longer than that, different members of the group can reserve the room for up to 4 hours each.
- Rooms must be booked in continuous blocks of time. That is, you cannot reserve a room for 3:00 to 3:30 and 4:00 to 4:30 without also reserving for 3:30 to 4:00.
- The maximum amount of time you can reserve rooms during a week is 8 hours. If you need a one-time exception to this policy, please contact us.
- You must have an SU email address (@salisbury.edu or @gulls.salisbury.edu) to reserve a room.