Current Student Workers
For all other Student Workers
All Salisbury University students employed at Salisbury University (“the University”), excluding Federal Work Study and Graduate Assistants, hereinafter “Student Workers”, must sign a Student Employment Agreement that specifically delineates the contract period, average weekly hours and the hourly rate.
- Student Worker Policy Receipt and Acknowledgment
- Student Worker Policy
- Maryland Healthy Working Families Act 2018 - Sick and Safe Leave Summary [Word]
- I-9 Form
- Payroll Forms
- Notice of Separation
For on campus jobs for student workers, please visit Career Services at Career Connections (login with your student username and password).
Forms for Supervisors
- Student Contract working less than 30 hours per week
- Student Contract working 30 hours or more per week
- Student Employment Agreement Amendment (Note: pay changes should be effective the first day of the payroll period, unless another date is deemed an operational necessity)
- Student Hire Checklist
Student and Graduate Assistant On-line Contract Instructions
Guidelines for Student Employment
- Students may work up to 25 hours/week during academic semesters.
- Students may work up to 40 hours/week during the Winter and Summer breaks.
- For International Students, on-campus work is limited to no more than 20 total hours per week “while school is in session”
*Please see the Student Worker Policy for additional details.
- Students must be enrolled full or part-time (at least 6 semester credit hours).
- Upon graduation, student workers will no longer be eligible for employment on a student contract. To continue employment, please follow the contingent hire process.
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at x.36035 or email@example.com.