Current Employees at Salisbury University
For specific information regarding Faculty, Staff, or Student Workers, please select the button. A feature called Manager’s Toolkit is available for those who manage staff and is accessible from both the Staff and Faculty options.
- SU Policy Receipt and Acknowledgement (For Faculty and Staff - use in lieu of GullNet acknowledgement)
- VI-1.6 USM Policy on Sexual Misconduct
- SU Policy Prohibiting Sexual Misconduct and Other Gender-Based Discrimination
- Salisbury University Procedures for Investigating and Adjudicating Complaints of Sexual Misconduct and Other Sex and Gender-Based Discrimination Against Non-Students
- Salisbury University Procedure for Investigating and Adjudicating Complaints of Sexual Misconduct and Other Sex and Gender-Based Discrimination Against a Student
- Salisbury University Policy Prohibiting Non-Sex Based Discrimination
- A copy of Executive Order 01.01.1991.16 State of Maryland Drug Abuse Policy
- Employee Rights & Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act
- BOR Policy on Reporting of Suspected Child Abuse & Neglect
- Health Care Coverage Notice
- SU Policy on Reporting to Work & Attendance
- USM Leadership, section VII: Personnel (University System website)
Note: These are University System Policies. Additional Salisbury University Policies/Guidelines may apply.
General Operations Procedures
- Employee information for EMERGENCY CLOSINGS AND DELAYS
- Workplace Injury Reporting (Environmental Safety)
- Liability and Insurance Coverage Guidance
Employee and New Hire Forms
Criminal History Background Check Release Forms
- CJIS LiveScan Fingerprinting Form for SU Employees – email firstname.lastname@example.org contact your department representative. Also required for volunteers who work with minors of Salisbury University.
- Domestic Criminal Background Check (to be used only if a credit check is required)
- International Background Check
LiveScan Fingerprinting Services
University Police Department
East Campus (EC149)
110 Power Street
Salisbury, MD 21801
Hours for fingerprinting:
- Tuesday & Wednesday, 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
- Or call 410-548-2900 to make an appointment
For SU Faculty and Staff when required for their SU position – all applicable fees will be charged to the appropriate program department.
You must bring a valid form of government photo identification such as:
driver’s license, state issued identification card, passport or military identification. (University ID is not an acceptable form of ID) and completed CJIS LiveScan application form.
* * *
Please forward below forms to HR for processing
Payroll: Change of Payroll Address (W-4 Form)
Fidelity: contact Human Resources
TIAA-Cref: http://www1.tiaa-cref.org/tcm/usmd/ or call 1-800-842-2252
Nationwide (MSRP): https://www.marylanddc.com/ or call 1-800-545-4730
Equal Opportunity Statement
Salisbury University has a strong institutional commitment to diversity and equal employment and educational opportunities for its faculty, staff and students. To that end, the University prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex, gender, marital status, pregnancy, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. The University adheres to the EEO/AA policies set forth by federal and Maryland laws. Direct all inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policy to: Humberto Aristizabal, Associate Vice President of Institutional Equity, Title IX Coordinator, Room 100 Holloway Hall, 1101 Camden Ave. Salisbury, MD 21801; Tel. 410-543-6426.