The Faculty Senate is the recognized voice of the faculty at Salisbury University. The Faculty Senate represents all faculty through the process of shared governance. The Senate seeks ways to improve communication and collaborative decision making between all levels of the University. In addition, the Senate acts as an advisory and consultative body to the President on all matters that may affect the attainment of the University's educational objectives and goals.
- Meetings are open and are generally held Tuesday afternoons at 3:30 - 5 p.m., HH119.
- Check the Minutes and Agendas to verify times and locations.
- Faculty Friday Dates: (cancelled for Fall 2020, tentative dates may be posted for Spring 2021)
- Faculty Senate Meeting Schedule 2020-2021 (PDF)
- 2021 Alternate General Education Model Proposal
Do you have an issue or concern you would like the Senate (or a Senate Committee) to consider? Please send your comments to the President of the Faculty Senate.
Faculty Senate Officers 2020-2021:
- President: Randall Cone
- Vice President: Anita Brown
- Secretary: Jennifer Martin
- Webmaster: Christy Harper
All elections and referendums can be accessed by the link to the Online Voting System.
Other Important Links
- Salisbury University ONLINE Faculty Voting
- Council of University System Faculty
- Governance Consortium Bylaws
Please contact the Faculty Senate Webmaster,
with any questions, additions or corrections