Procard Purchase Documentation
- Cardholder - The person responsible for charges on the card and completing the transaction log
- Reviewer - Person responsible for reviewing appropriateness of charges
- Remember - A reviewer may not review his/her own transactions
Procard Log (PDF)
Instructions for Completing the Procard Log (PDF)
- Transactions should be reallocated by Cardholder or proxy online in Peoplesoft
Daily Record Keeping
- Complete SU Transaction Log (required)
- Show enough detail to answer to an auditor why the purchase was made
- Keep all documentation - Receipts, Packing Slips, Credits, etc. for purchase
- Reconciliation of Procard transactions in Peoplesoft
Monthly Visa Statement Reconciliation
- VISA downloads data daily to the Procurement Card Management System Website
- Monthly VISA Statement mailed directly to Cardholder also can be downloaded from US Bank website. Contact Vicki McGinnis for log in info.
- Contact Vendor to resolve any discrepancies.
End of the Month Review
- Be sure you were billed correctly
- Reconcile VISA Statement
- Sign the Purchasing Card Transaction Log and bank statement
- Put all receipts, related papers, log, & Visa statement together
- Forward to your Departmental Reviewer
- Forward all documentation to the PCPA (HH-222) no later than the 15th of the month following the statement date.