Notice on Privacy Practice
THIS NOTICE DESCRIBES HOW MEDICAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU MAY BE USED AND DISCLOSED AND HOW YOU CAN GET ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION. PLEASE REVIEW IT CAREFULLY HIPAA PRIVACY RULES REQUIRE THAT WE FURNISH YOU WITH THIS NOTICE.
- 1. Our commitment to your Privacy
- 2. Purpose
- 3. What Are Treatment, Payment, and Health Care Operations?
- 4. What Are Other Ways Your Medical Information May Be Used?
- 5. Your Authorization Is Required for Other Disclosures
- 6. You Have Rights Regarding Your Medical Information
- 7. Requirements Regarding This Notice
- 8. Complaints
Contact the SHS Compliance Officer at the Office of Student Affairs 410-543-6080 if:
- You have a complaint.
- You have any questions about this Notice.
- You wish to request restrictions on uses and disclosures for health care treatment, payment, or operations.
- You wish to obtain forms to exercise your individual rights described in the “You Have Rights Regarding Your Medical Information” paragraph above.