Salisbury University Student Health Services operates by appointments. To make an appointment online go to the Student Health web portal or call 410-543-6262.
- A fee of $20 is due at the time of the visit. This is payable by credit or debit card, Apple or Android pay, Gull Card extra funds (not Dining Dollars), or by adding the fee to the SU student account.
- Additional fees may apply. Please refer to our Fee Schedule for a complete list, and note that there is a “no-show” fee of $20 for appointments not cancelled in a timely manner.
- All patient visits are by appointment only.
- If no appointments are available, a Registered Nurse will return the patient's call to discuss the nature and urgency of the problem. Rarely do students have to wait more than 1-2 days for an appointment.
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities
|Monday & Tuesday||8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|Thursday & Friday||8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Wednesday: 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
|Appointment Hours - Summer||Times|
|Monday-Thursday||8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.|
|Friday||8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.|
Administrative Hours – Summer:
- Monday – Thursday: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am to 2:30 pm
Holloway Hall, Rm. 180
1101 Camden Ave.
Salisbury, MD 21801
(Side of building closest to Blackwell Hall)