UDS Safe Environment
Salisbury University Dining Services is here to provide a top quality and safe dining atmosphere.
We continually review and monitor food and handling safety protocols.
Recent enhancements include:
- Touchless swipe-in entry to the Commons dining hall
- Mobile ordering and payment technology at Hungry Minds Express, Perdue Cafe, Cool Beans, Chesapeake Bay Roasting Company.
- Self-service order kiosks in the Commons Rotunda enable students to order customized sandwiches, omelets and stir-fries.
- Disposable flatware dispensers are conveniently located at dining room entrances.
- An environmentally friendly reusable take-out program has been implemented.
- Foot-pedal activated hand sanitizer stations are present throughout dining areas.
- Sick meals are available. Check out the Sick Meal Page for details
O2GO by OZZI - Your reusable food container program
- Purchase an O2Go food container from the cashier station. $5.00 Buy-in (cash, credit, Gull Card, or Dining Dollars).
- Swipe for your meal - containers are for TAKEOUT ONLY. *One container per person per visit
- Contents must fit in a snapped closed container.
- Exchange container during your next visit for a fresh O2Go container at no additional charge.