Text and Tell
Normally people are telling you to get off your phone. We want you to keep on texting! With our Text ‘n’ Tell program at Salisbury University, you can send your comments, concerns and questions to the dining hall, where we view your suggestions and respond to them in real-time. Diners are able to send a text rating of the quality of food, service and overall dining experience, and make suggestions on the spot without ever leaving. Students can also give feedback via social media including Twitter and Instagram, and responses from UDS management are displayed prominently on a digital monitor in the Rotunda. We really listen!
How did we do today? Text us what you think…
Here is how it works!
Create a new text message on your phone and answer all the questions in the order shown
- Please enter dining hall code: commons
- Please rate the quality of the food: 1 very poor, 2 poor, 3 fair, 4 good, 5 excellent
- Please rate the service: 1 very poor, 2 poor, 3 fair, 4 good, 5 excellent
- Please rate your overall dining experience today: 1 very poor, 2 poor, 3 fair, 4 good, 5 excellent
- Please add any comments or suggestions:
Example: commons 555 great food
Send your response to: 55744
Message and data rates may apply.
Currently this service is only available at the Commons but we are always ready to listen to your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org