2018 - 2019 Faculty Learning Communities
Faculty Learning Communities are intensive faculty development experiences which are academic year long, structured, multidisciplinary communities typically of 8 - 10 members. Membership may be full or part time faculty (including adjuncts), graduate students and staff. Typically they meet twice a month virtually or in person, but this varies by group, and tend to include a social component.
To join an FLC, please contact the leader(s) of the desired community.
- Environmental Humanities Forum
- Food for Thought
- Medical/Health Humanities
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
- Zoo House Rock
- College of Health and Human Services
- Distance Education
- International Faculty
- Leading the LEAD 2.0
- Cognitive Science
- Peer to Peer: Women’s Leadership
- SETT SU: Social Justice, Equity, and Teaching Transformation