OURCA NCUR Travel Grant Award Program
Welcome to Salisbury University’s Travel Grant Award program for the 2023 National Conference on Undergraduate Research (NCUR) which will be held at the University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire.
- NCUR Regular Abstract Submission – Deadline: November 30, 2022
*Important Submission Information
- You will have to create a submission account prior
- For the Campus Coordinator Information section of your submission, please enter the following details:
- Campus Coordinator First Name: Rhyannon
- Campus Coordinator Last Name: Bemis
- Campus Coordinator Title: Director, Office of Undergraduate Research and Creative Activity
- Campus Coordinator Address
- Street Address: 1101 Camden Avenue
- City: Salisbury
- Country: USA
- State: MD
- Zip code: 21801
- Campus coordinator phone: 410-543-6372
- Campus coordinator email: email@example.com
SU Office of Undergraduate Research and Creative Activity (OURCA) Travel Grant Deadline: December 5th, 2022
At least 4,000 undergraduate students from colleges and universities across the US and other nations, representing all academic disciplines, gather to present their research, creative or scholarly projects. NCUR creates a unique environment to celebrate and promote exemplary student achievement which serves to advance and enrich undergraduate education.
Have you done an independent research paper, or developed a good business plan? Do you have a teaching philosophy or civic engagement initiative you want to share with colleagues? Have you recently conducted scientific research in the lab or field? Have you created artwork or a performance to display? Students who have done significant independent academic work - in any academic program or major - are urged to consider submitting a proposal.
The 37th Annual National Conference on Undergraduate Research will be held at the University of Wisconsin, Eua Claire - April 13-15, 2023. Please visit NCUR 2023 Website for more information.
|Abstract Submission Deadline||November 30, 2022|
|Notifications Sent to Abstract Authors||January 5-10, 2023|
|Discounted registration for accepted abstractions submitted during regular submissions round. *All SU NCUR travel grant recipients will need to register by January 31, 2023||January 31, 2023|
OURCA Travel Grant
SU’s Office of Undergraduate Research and Creative Activities (OURCA) sponsors a Travel Grant Award Program which enables outstanding SU undergraduate students to present their research, creative or scholarly projects at the National Conference on Undergraduate Research (NCUR). This year this grant will fund registration cost since there are no travel costs given that the conference is virtual. Students must be registered as undergraduates at Salisbury University in Spring 2022 in order to qualify. Please note that this year the Travel Grant Award Program is highly competitive with funds for a limited number of students.
SU NCUR Travel Grant Submission Instructions
- You must submit your abstract to NCUR by November 30, 2022 deadlines by using the NCUR submission portal.
- Only those submissions accepted by NCUR will be eligible for the SU NCUR travel award.
To apply for the SU NCUR Travel Grant, please follow the steps below:
- First, to submit an application for the SU NCUR travel grant, have your abstract and your faculty mentor's email so they can be emailed a recommendation form in ready to enter.
- View Sample Abstracts
- Please follow the abstract guidelines provided by NCUR
- Please provide your faculty mentor’s SU email so we can email them a recommendation form
- Access the travel grant application form
- Complete all fields on the form and certify that you agree to attend NCUR 2023 in Eau Claire, Wisconsin from April 13-15, 2023 if your abstract is accepted for presentation.
- Deadline Monday, November 30, 2022
For each abstract submission that you are recommending, you will receive a link to a recommendation form (in Qualtrics). Please fill out this short form for each abstract you are recommending.
Any questions: please contact one of us at OURCA