Field Supervisor Resource Library
Thank you for your ongoing commitment to our Social Work Program. We hope that you will find the information below helpful in assisting you with the supervision of your students. Please check this area frequently as we will add resources on a variety of topics.
Policies and Forms
- 2015 CSWE Educational Policy and Accreditation Standards
- NASW Code of Ethics
- Time Sheet
- Social Work Program Technical Standards
Professional and ethical behavior are essential to becoming a social worker. All students in our program are provided with this document upon admission and required to sign verifying their understanding of the document and agreement to upholding the standards of the social work Profession.
Field Supervisor Orientation 2017 Handouts
- Orienting Your Student to Your Agency
- Safety in the Field Placement
- Supervisor List of Dos and Don'ts
- Field Supervisor Orientation 2017 PowerPoint