Alertus Mobile App
Salisbury University now uses Alertus+ for its Emergency Notification System. Alertus+ is available both on iPhone and Android.
The Alertus+ Mobile App can be obtained from the following locations:
- For students, faculty and staff, the organizational code is: Salisbury. When prompted, enter your Salisbury University email address. You will receive a "Confirm your account" message that will require you to click a link to confirm your email address.
- For parents, the organizational code is: SUFNS. Any email address can be used.
Instructions for iPhone
- In the App Store, search for "Alertus+" and install the app.
- After downloading Alertus+. Open the Alertus+ App and type "Salisbury" for the organization code.
- Click "Next" and you will be prompted to enter your University email address.
- Click "Register" and then check your inbox for the verification email.
- Click the verification link to verify your email address.
- A browser will launch to complete registration.
- Switch back to the Alertus + app and click "Email Verified"
- Click "Allow" to receive notifications. Note: This step is necessary in order to receive alerts.
Instructions for Android
- In the Google Play Store, search for "Alertus" and install the app.
- Open the Alertus app and type in "Salisbury" for the organization code
- Click "Next" and type in your e-mail address
- Click "Register" and switch to your e-mail app to open the verification e-mail.
- Click the verification link.
- A browser will open to verify registration.
- Switch back to the Alertus app and click "Email Verified"
- Once the app finishes loading, you can close it. If prompted to allow notifications, please approve as these are necessary to receive alerts.