SU Celebrates Earth Week April 18-22
SALISBURY, MD---The Salisbury University Student Government Association (SGA), Campus Sustainability and Environmental Safety Office, and Environmental Student Association celebrate Earth Week with events on campus Monday-Friday, April 18-22.
• Monday, April 18, noon-3 p.m. – Bicycle Education Day in Red Square.
• Tuesday, April 19, noon-3 p.m. – Seed bomb crafts and giveaways in Red Square.
• Wednesday, April 20, 7-8:30 p.m. – Environmental justice faculty panel with Drs. Shane Hall (Environmental Studies), Mike Lewis (Environmental Studies) and Ryan Sporer (Sociology) in Henson Hall Room 103.
• Thursday, April 21, 7-8 p.m. – Sustainability trivia in Perdue Hall Room 156.
• Friday, April 22, noon-3 p.m. – The SGA’s semi-annual Recycle Madness event returns to Red Square. Student organizations compete to see which can bring in the most recyclables by weight. The top three organizations will receive prizes.
Admission is free and the public is invited. For more information call 410-548-4757 or visit the SU SGA website.
Learn more about how SU students and faculty are exploring opportunities for greatness and making tomorrow theirs at www.salisbury.edu.