- University of Maryland Eastern Shore , PhD, Organizational Leadership - Health Track, 2017
Nobiling, Brandye D. and Maykrantz, Sherry Azadi (2017) Exploring Perceptions About and Behaviors Related to Mental Illness and Mental Health Service Utilization Among College Students Using the Health Belief Model. vol. 48. pp. 309-319. American Journal of Health Education.
Maykrantz, Sherry Azadi and Houghton , Jeff D. (2018) Self-Leadership and Stress among College Students: Examining the Moderating Role of Coping skills. Journal of American College Health.
Egan, Christine N. and Maykrantz, Sherry Azadi (2019) Women and Self-Leadership: Necessary and Successful. pp. 2,455. SAGE Business.
Winter 2021HLTH 225 Health Behavior (Winter 2021)Spring 2021HLTH 225 Health Behavior (Spring 2021)HLTH 312 Drugs and Public Health (Spring 2021)HLTH 361 Health Communication (Spring 2021)Summer 2021HLTH 225 Health Behavior (Summer 2021)HLTH 325 Planning and Assessing Health Programs (Summer 2021)Fall 2021HLTH 225 Health Behavior (Fall 2021)HLTH 312 Drugs and Public Health (Fall 2021)HLTH 361 Health Communication (Fall 2021)
- Awards/HonorsSU Libraries Information Literacy Partner of the Month AwardPresented by SU Libraries
- Professional MembershipsAmerican Public Health Association
Society for Public Health Education
Eta Sigma Gamma - National Health Honoray
- Licensures and CertificationsCertified Health Education Specialist , National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc.CHES certification means I am proficient in the seven areas of responsibility of health education. I have attached a copy located in Research, Scholarship and Creative Arts section.
- Grants and Sponsored ResearchStepping Stones to Progress: A Community Needs Assessment of Regional Opioid Treatment Services and Provider Training , Department of Health and Human Services
SUCIE International Programs Grant , SUCIE and International Education Commette of Faculty Senate
SUF Faculty Development Grant, Salisbury University Foundation
- PresentationsSelf Leadership and Stress among College Students: The Moderating Role of CopingMarch, 10 2018Western Academy of Managment , Salt Lake City, UT
Community Service and Self-Leadership for College Students in a Dynamic EnvironmentOctober, 25 2018International Leadership Association Annual Conference , West Palm Beach
Exploring Perceptions about and Behaviors Related to Mental Illness and Mental Health Service Utilization among College Students Using the Health Belief ModelNovember, 13 2018American Public Health Association Annual Conference , San Diego, CA
- Press Releases
Renowned Neuroscientist Dr. Carl Hart is Surprise Guest at Community Health Virtual Class
Tuesday, December 08, 2020
SU Students Compete at 20th ILA Student Case Competition
Wednesday, November 07, 2018
SU Earns Federal Grant to Create Consortium on Opioid Crisis
Thursday, September 27, 2018