Student Health Services
Visit us with any illness, injury or health-related question, from athlete’s foot to the flu. At Student Health Services, we can provide allergy shots, immunizations, contraception services, STD screening, diagnostic lab tests, psychological counseling referrals and much more. Check out our free self-care center to receive self-care packets for ailments such as headaches and sore throats, and know that we are here to help you with any health concern – large or small.
Students may also send a secure, confidential message to one of the nurse practitioners through the Student Health Web Portal. Log onto the portal at: myhealth.salisbury.edu, log in with your Gull Net user name and password. Go to “Messages”, and select “New Message”.
Student Health Services is actively monitoring the outbreak of monkeypox.more information on the Monkeypox FAQ Page
Our dedicated staff strives to treat your individual needs and advocate for campus-wide and community wellness. We promote the success of all students by helping you to achieve optimal health based on individual needs and diverse characteristics. In an ambulatory setting, we strive to provide excellent clinical care and education. Our program is accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc.
Patient Visit Hours and Appointments
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 8:30 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 9 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
- Administrative Office Hours – Monday-Friday: 8 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
- Monday-Friday: 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Administrative Office Hours – Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
All patient visits are by appointment. Schedule an appointment at any hour through our Student Health Web Portal or contact our office during our posted hours.
For medical emergencies, call an ambulance at 911 or call University Police at 410-543-6222.
Campus Health Alerts
- Stay updated on information from the CDC and health organizations, such as flu prevention, Lyme disease prevention and the Zika virus.
- In addition, learn about opioid abuse and the campus resources available for concerns regarding drug and alcohol use.
More Information About SHS
Salisbury University’s Student Health Services is accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc.