Student Health Services
Visit us with any illness, injury or health-related question, from athlete’s foot to the flu. At Student Health Services, we can provide allergy shots, immunizations, contraception services, STD screening, diagnostic lab tests, psychological counseling referrals and much more. Check out our free self-care center to receive self-care packets for ailments such as headaches and sore throats, and know that we are here to help you with any health concern – large or small.
Our dedicated staff strives to treat your individual needs and advocate for campus-wide and community wellness. We promote the success of all students by helping you to achieve optimal health based on individual needs and diverse characteristics. In an ambulatory setting, we strive to provide excellent clinical care and education. Our program is accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc.
Patient Visit Hours and Appointments
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 8:30 a.m.-Noon and 1-4:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 9 a.m.-Noon and 1-4:30 p.m.
- Administrative Office Hours – Monday-Friday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Monday-Friday: 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Administrative Office Hours – Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
All patient visits are by appointment. Schedule an appointment at any hour through our Student Health Web Portal or contact our office during our posted hours.
For medical emergencies, call an ambulance at 911 or call University Police at 410-543-6222.
Campus Health Alerts
We strive to update and educate you about any health concerns impacting our community. Read this important flu prevention message from Student Health services director.
- Campus Message Regarding Measles Awareness and Vaccination
- Flu Shot Clinic: October 10, 2018
- Flu Vaccine: What you need to know
- Immunization Screening Questionnaire and Consent form
In addition, learn about opioid abuse and the campus resources available for concerns regarding drug and alcohol use.
Salisbury University’s Student Health Services is accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc.