Fill out each block on the Supply Order/Work Order with the following information:
- REQUESTING DEPT. (the Department Name)
- REQUESTING DEPT. ACCOUNTING CODE (the Budget requesting the order)
- REQUESTED BY (name or person requesting the order)
- APPROVED BY (Signature of the Budget Administrator or a designate for the account listed
- DATE REQUIRED (at least 3 working days after Support Services receives the
- TO: (Mark Central Stores on older forms, or Support Services on newer forms)
- ACCOUNT CODE (To be CHARGED or CREDITED this may not always be the same as the # in block #2)
- DELIVER TO: (the building code and room # to the location you want the order to be delivered, along with a contact persons extension)
- NUMBER (the Support Services Inventory number for the item you are ordering)
- DESCRIPTION (the name of the item you are ordering)
- ISSUE UNIT (the Unit of measure in which this item is packaged, i.e. each, case, etc.)
- NO. REQ (how many issue units you are requesting)
After completing the Supply Order/Work Order, pull the fifth copy (CANARY) for your records and forward all other copies to Support Services.
If you need to know if an item is in stock, have questions about how to fill out a Supply Order/Work Order or need assistance please call Customer Service at ext. 36210 or our Inventory Specialist at ext. 66014.