Salisbury University students on campus

Educational Benefits

Using your benefit at SU

To receive VA education benefits, students must submit the following:

Certificate of Eligibility (document from the VA stating eligibility) to:

You must also complete the Veterans Benefit Certification Request

Benefit Type

Federal Tuition Assistance

Service members interested in receiving federal tuition assistance should contact their education representative or visit the TA portal for your specific branch of service.