Salisbury University Transcripts
If you have attended SU in the past year, you can access your unofficial transcript in GullNet. Click on the compass icon in the upper right-hand corner. Click on Navigator > Self Service > Academic Records > View Unofficial Transcripts.
For a printable version, click on “Print” and change the printer destination to “Save as PDF”.
If it has been more than a year since you have attended or if you need your unofficial transcript in a formatted pdf document, we recommend ordering an e-transcript to be sent to your e-mail address. You can then download and save it as an unofficial copy for your reference.
Official transcripts are certified and signed by the University Registrar. They can only be ordered by the student. Transcripts can be sent directly to the student or to another recipient with the student's authorization through Parchment, Inc.
Send to any e-mail address
- Secure and Certified: Each time the file is opened, it will be certified electronically to ensure that it has not been altered (Passcode and internet connection required). A printed copy of the electronic PDF transcript is not official.
- While electronic transcripts are widely accepted, confirm with the recipient that they will accept this format before ordering. Some firewall protected addresses may have difficulty opening the transcript due to the embedded security features.
- If the document is displaying as blank pages then your computer is not using the adobe as your default reader - just right click on the downloaded document and then click "open with adobe".
- To upload your transcript to another website you may need to print it first to remove the embedded security features before scanning & uploading it.
- Electronic transcripts are delivered in an expedited period of time to any e-mail address. Please allow additional time for orders placed over the weekend and during other peak periods.
- The link expires after 30 days, please save a copy of the transcript before the link expires.
Send to a Mailing Address
- Paper transcript is official only as long as it remains in its sealed envelope. Student should only open the envelope only if they have ordered the transcript for personal use.
- Paper transcript can be mailed within 5 to 7 business days of request.
- Mailed paper transcripts will come directly from Parchment, Inc. in an envelope marked "Official Document".
Due to the automated nature of the electronic transcript service, orders cannot be held. All orders will reflect the academic record at the time of the order.
Current Students/Recent Graduates: It is the responsibility of the student to verify their information in GullNet prior to submitting a request for an official transcript. If you need your transcript to include final grades, degree(s), certifications, and/or honors – you must wait to submit your request until you have verified the information on your unofficial transcript in GullNet.
Note: The button above will take you off the Salisbury University web site.