Welcome to the Office of the Registrar
The Registrar's Office provides enrollment related services to the Salisbury University academic community.
Have you registered to vote yet?
Here’s your chance! The National Mail Voter Registration Form can be used to register U.S. citizens to vote, to update registration information due to a change of name, to make a change of address or to register with a political party. Click on the button to get started!
Advising & Program Planning
- Fall 2018 registration is open for 7 Week 2 Classes only and ends Oct 19. 7 Week 2 Classes begin Oct 18
- Spring 2019 Pre-registration for current students begins Oct 22
- Winter 2019 Registration for all students begins Oct 19
- Check your hold status before you register: For details log into GullNet & go to the Student Center.
- Students Admitted for the spring 2018 Semester will receive registration information from Admissions.
- More information
Click to View Events