Fall 2019 Final Exam Schedule
Fall 2019 Final Exam Schedule By Dates
- Examination times are determined by the initial hour at which the class meets each week unless the course is specifically listed on the schedule above.
- Classes scheduled off matrix should hold their final exams at the nearest exam time. For example the class is scheduled at 4:25 pm the exam would then be the 4:15 pm exam.
- For classes which have their initial weekly meeting on Wednesday or Friday, but not on Monday, use the comparable Monday meeting time. For classes which have their initial meeting time on Thursday, but not on Tuesday, use the comparable Tuesday meeting time.
- If the class meets for longer than one hour the first hour is applicable. In lecture-lab classes, the exam time is determined by the lecture hour.
Exam Date 8-10:30 a.m. 10:45-1:15 p.m. 1:30-4 p.m. 4:15-6:45 p.m. 7-9:30 p.m. Monday
Monday 8 am Classes
Monday 11 am Classes
Monday Noon Classes
English 103 Classes
Monday only or Mon & Wed 4:25, 4:30, 5, 5:30, 5:50 pm Classes
History 101, 102 Classes
Tuesday 11 am, Noon Classes
Monday 2 pm Classes
Tuesday only or Tues & Thurs 4:25, 4:30, 5:00, 5:30 & 5:50 pm Classes
Chemistry 121, 122 Classes
Monday 9 am Classes
Tuesday 2 pm, 3 pm Classes
Wednesday only 4:30, 5, 5:30, 6, 6:30, 7 pm Classes
Monday only or Mon & Wed 6, 6:30, 7, 7:15 pm Classes
Tuesday 9, 9:30, 10 am Classes
Tuesday 12:30, 1pm Classes
Monday 1 pm Classes
Thursday only 4:30, 5, 5:30 pm Classes
Tuesday only or Tues & Thurs 6, 6:30, 7 pm Classes
Tuesday 8 am Classes
Monday 10 am Classes
Monday 3 pm 4 pm Classes
Thursday only 6, 6:30, 7 pm Classes
- M = Monday
- T = Tuesday
- W = Wednesday
- TR = Thursday
- R = Thursday
- F = Friday
- (Only) = Indicates that is the only day that class is held
Final Exam Schedule Policies
- All single-section courses will hold examinations in the room in which the class regularly meets unless otherwise announced by the instructor.
- Examination locations for multi-section courses will be announced by the instructor.
- Final Exams in Graduate Education courses will take place in the same room and the same time as the regular course meeting.
A student who has more than two final examinations scheduled for the same day need not take more than two of these exams on that day. If the student wants to reschedule examinations, then the following guidelines must be followed:
- can not reschedule the first exam,
- can not reschedule any common exam (ENGL 103)
- when possible, reschedule the middle exam when it is not a common exam.
A student must abide by the following procedures when requesting to reschedule examinations:
- must reschedule exam no later than one full week before the final examinations begin,
- must provide each of the professors involved with a written copy of his/her complete examination schedule, including course numbers, sections numbers and name of professors.
The professors of courses whose examinations are not scheduled in the first time slot and are not common exams will reschedule their examinations within the final examination period on a day in which the student has few than two scheduled examinations. The professor will notify the student when and where the examination will be given. In the event the professor contacts the other professors involved and makes alternate arrangements for the student to take no more than two examinations in a day, the professor will inform the student of those arrangements prior to the last day of classes.
A student who has more than one examination scheduled for the same time period should contact the professors involved to make alternate arrangements.