Salisbury University students on campus

Financial Information

United States government regulations require Salisbury University to verify the availability of adequate funding for all individuals who plan to apply for an F-1 student visa. This funding must cover tuition and living expenses for the duration of studies. When it is determined that a student is academically eligible for admission and financially capable of supporting his/her education, Salisbury University issues to the student an I-20 form (Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant Student Status). The student may use this form, along with other required documentation, to apply for an F-1 student visa at a United States Embassy or Consulate.

Please remember that these costs are based on fall and spring semesters only; additional expenditure may be incurred during summer and winter.