Salisbury University students on campus

Immigration Advising

As an international student in the United States, you are obligated to observe the immigration law of this country. The Center for International Education and the international student advisor provide advice, information and services related to your student visa and immigration status in the US. Our role in International Student Services is to assist you to maintain your legal status; but please be advised that maintaining your legal status is your own responsibility. If you are unsure of your status requirements, please contact our office immediately. This website is designed to help you find information about maintenance of status, work authorization, visas, social security numbers and much more. International student advisor is available for immigration, academic and social advising on a walk-in basis or at a scheduled appointment during regular office hours. Please stop by so we may help you!