Salisbury University/University of Maryland Global Campus Europe (UMGC Europe)
Offered by Salisbury University, and administered by UMGC Europe, the Social Work Programs are accredited by the Council on Social Work Education and offer students the opportunity to earn their degree in a student-centered, supportive atmosphere. Beginning March of 2014, courses in the Bachelor of Arts in Social Work (BASW) and Master of Social Work (MSW) programs will be offered in the Kaiserslautern Military Community (KMC), Germany.
Note: University of Maryland Global Campus (UMGC) was formerly known as University of Maryland University College (U MUC).
Members of the U.S. Armed Forces, American employees of the U.S. government, and their family members may enroll in courses through the University of Maryland Global Campus Europe. In accordance with the terms of the Department of Defense contract, the university may only enroll "those academically qualified individuals who have a valid Identification Privilege Card issued by the military services" and who are located in one of the specified contract countries in Europe.
SU/UMGC SOWK Students Transferring Stateside - SU/UMGC Stateside Transfer Form
(Questions specific to the Social Work Program Curriculum)
- Dr. Victoria Venable, Chair of Undergraduate Programs (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dr. Mary Hylton, Chair of the Graduate Programs (email: email@example.com)
- Carrie Taylor, Academic Program Specialist & UMGC Europe Admissions (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jenna Johnson, Academic Associate Director of Social Work Program (email: Jennifer.Johnson@umgc.edu)
- Lourdes Arbona, Social Work Field Manager (email: Lourdes.Arbona@umgc.edu)
- Susie Gong, Social Work Partnership Program Coordinator (email: email@example.com)