Assistance with Entrepreneurship, Economic Development, Business Startup
- Executive Director Economic Development
- Director Shore Hatchery & Entrepreneurial Activities Professor of the Practice Information and Decisions Sciences
- Bill Burke Bio & Office Hours
Bill joined the Perdue School of Business in 1999 entering the academic community after a successful 22-year career at a regional insurance carrier leading their information technology and reengineering initiatives at a vice presidential level. In addition to teaching in the Information and Decision Sciences Department, he has taught courses in marketing and management, and he is a faculty instructor for the Applied Business Learning Experience (ABLE) internship program, meeting with over 500 employers in the region. He is also one of the founders of the Shore Hatchery and the director since its inception. Engaged in the entrepreneurship competitions over the past 15 years, Bill has overseen the distribution of approximately $1,552,000 of the $1,602,000 in awards to 176 student and regional entrepreneurs;
- Monday: 12pm - 2pm - PH 132
- Tuesday: via Zoom
Assistance with Consultation Support, Idea to Market, Business Startup
- Eastern Shore Representative, Maryland Technology Development Corporation (TEDCO)
Assistance with Business Plans, Pitch Practice, Financials
- Adjunct Lecturer, Management Department
Assistance with Pitch Practice, Startup, F3Tech, Business Startup
Assistance with Intellectual Property, Licensing, Patents, Trademarks, and Non-disclosure agreements.
- Founder and Principal, Leveque Intellectual Property Law
Maryland Capital Enterprises
Maryland Capital Enterprises and the Women’s Business Center (WBC) offer training, consulting, one-on-one mentoring, and micro and small business loans to entrepreneurs on the Eastern Shore.