Important COVID-19 Information for SU Students
Tuesday February 8, 2022
Dear SU Students,
As Salisbury University continues its COVID-19 precautions, please note the following:
- All students, regardless of vaccination status, should have their SU-administered COVID-19 return-to-campus test on file by Thursday, February 10.
- Those who do not will be locked out beginning Friday, February 11, and remain locked out until taking the test.
- Classes missed due to lack of campus access will not be excused.
- Schedule your test at: sutesting.timetap.com
- Students granted an exemption are required to test twice-weekly in order to maintain campus access. Employees should not arrive at the testing center more than 15 minutes prior to their assigned testing time.
- The testing center is closed for lunch daily from noon-12:45 p.m.
- Those arriving more than 15 minutes late will not be admitted and must take a makeup test:
- Students should continue to monitor their eligibility for the COVID-19 booster. Visit the SU COVID-19 webpage for information regarding eligibility and SU requirements for each vaccine booster (Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson).
- President Wight’s next live virtual briefing, scheduled 3 p.m. Wednesday, February 9, will include updated information on SU’s COVID-19 protocols, among other topics. Please send any questions for consideration in advance to StayInformed@salisbury.edu.
Please stay safe, and thank you for continuing to do your part to #ProtectTheFlock.