COVID-19 Vaccination Information
SU community members are required to get the COVID-19 vaccination when they are able. This page will be updated as more information becomes available.
What did you get? Who is eligible for a booster? When can you get a booster? Pfizer All SU students, faculty and staff 12 years and older 5 months after 2nd dose
(SU twice-weekly testing is required if past two weeks from 6 months of 2nd dose with no booster)
Moderna All SU students, faculty and staff 18 years and older Johnson & Johnson All SU students, faculty and staff 18 years and older 2 months after single dose
(SU twice-weekly testing is required if past two weeks from this time with no booster)
Schedule your booster: https://suvax.timetap.com.
- Wicomico County Vaccination Clinics
- COVID-19 Information Consent Form
- COVID-19 Vaccine FAQ
- What to Expect After Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine
- Vaccination Exemption Requests
- COVID-19 College Vaccination Challenge