Important COVID-19 Information for SU Students
Tuesday February 22, 2022
Dear SU Students,
As Salisbury University continues its COVID-19 precautions, please note the following:
- As announced on Friday, face masks no longer are required during normal operations in the following spaces:
- Residence halls
- Commons Building
- Guerrieri Student Union
- East Campus facilities (including athletics complexes)
- SU Downtown
- Faculty and staff offices (masks must still be worn in common areas, such as hallways)
- Face masks are required in common areas of the Patricia R. Guerrieri Academic commons, but not in private rooms (offices, study rooms, etc.).
- Face masks remain required in all other University buildings and interior spaces, except when eating or drinking at designated locations.
- KN95, KF94 or N95 masks also remain required for students in all classrooms and instructional settings, and encouraged in all campus buildings.
- In addition, face masks may be required during certain events, especially densely populated activities at which appropriate physical distancing may not be possible.
Please stay safe, and thank you for continuing to do your part to #ProtectTheFlock.