Important COVID-19 Information for SU Students
Dear SU Students,
- Beginning this week, students, faculty, staff and visitors are required to wear KN95 face masks in all SU classrooms and instructional settings. KN95s are strongly encouraged at all times.
- Free KN95 masks are available in the Great Hall of Holloway Hall from 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday. Limit one box (10 masks) per person.
- For instructions on using and caring for KN95 masks, visit www.salisbury.edu/coronavirus/health-and-safety-resources.aspx#KN95Masks.
- Free COVID-19 take-home tests for asymptomatic students are available in the Great Hall of Holloway Hall from 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday. Limit one per person during winter term.
- For instructions on take-home tests, visit www.youtube.com/watch?v=baQQfoX-JXo.
- Due to the inclement weather, take-home tests also will be available for pick up from 7-8 a.m. and from 5-7 p.m. on Wednesday, January 5.
- All students are required to get a return test on their first day back on campus.
- Due to the inclement weather, students are permitted to schedule a test anytime this week (Wednesday-Friday).
- If you are twice-weekly tester, you do not need to sign up for a separate return test; completing your Tuesday/Thursday test will satisfy your return test requirement.
- Tests can be scheduled at http://sutesting.timetap.com.
- Face masks are required in all SU buildings except while in assigned residence hall rooms, alone in assigned offices, or eating or drinking in designated areas.
- Designated eating and drinking areas at SU include the Commons dining hall and satellite dining locations with designated seating.
- Food and beverages on campus are prohibited in indoor areas except in assigned residence hall rooms and offices, and the designated dining areas listed above.
Please review Thursday’s COVID-19 communication for additional information.
Please continue monitoring your SU email account and the SU COVID-19 webpage for the most up-to-date information regarding campus operations. Thank you for all you continue to do to help #ProtectTheFlock.