Important COVID-19 Information for SU Students
Dear SU Students,
- All students must upload their COVID-19 vaccination and booster information using the SU COVID-19 Vaccination Portal prior to the start of the spring semester. This includes students who previously signed the COVID-19 Information Consent Form allowing SU to view their vaccination data.
- Those who do not submit their information via the portal will need to take an SU-administered COVID-19 test every Tuesday and Thursday during the semester to maintain campus access until the information is provided.
- If you experience COVID-19 symptoms and/or test positive for the virus, please remember to:
- Self-quarantine: Do not come to campus.
- Notify Campus Health at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-677-0006.
- Notify your faculty.
- Wait for Campus Health to follow up with your return-to-campus date if you test positive or are notified of a potential exposure.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has announced COVID-19 vaccination booster eligibility two months after the single-shot Johnson & Johnson vaccine or five months after the second shot of the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccines.
- Students who do not have their booster within two weeks after becoming eligible for the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, or within six weeks after becoming eligible for the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, must take an SU-issued COVID-19 test every Tuesday and Thursday to maintain campus access.
- Students who are past the minimum booster eligibility timeframe may still receive the booster at any time.
- Testing for campus access will end once a student receives the booster.
- All students must take an SU-administered return-to-campus COVID-19 test on their first day back on campus following winter break.
- For residential students, tests must be scheduled on your move-in date.
- Schedule return testing at https://sutesting.timetap.com.
- Unvaccinated students and those who are eligible to receive the booster but have not will need to schedule their return tests prior to the first day they need campus access.
Please review Tuesday’s COVID-19 communication for additional information.
Please continue monitoring your SU email account and the SU COVID-19 webpage for the most up-to-date information regarding campus operations. Thank you for all you continue to do to help #ProtectTheFlock.