Become a Member
- Use of the Nabb Research Center is free to SU students, faculty, staff and to the general public.
- Visiting or distant patrons may also choose to support the Nabb Center by becoming a member.
Benefits of Membership
The Edward H. Nabb Research Center for Delmarva History & Culture is your passport to Delmarva's past. Membership includes unlimited Nabb Research Center visits and our Shoreline journal. Members also receive a reduced rate on "Research by Mail" requests.
Membership dues are deposited with Salisbury University Foundation, Inc., a 501(C)(3) non-profit and may be considered a tax deductible donation.
Levels of Membership
- 21st Century Club Donation of $1000+ Includes lifetime membership (nontransferable), and enrollment in Salisbury University's President's Club
- First Settlers Circle Donation of $500 - $999 Includes a two year membership
- Old Somerset Society Donation of $250 - $499 Includes a two year membership
- Chesapeake Circle Donation of $100 - $249 Includes a two year membership
- Tidewater Society Donation of $55 - $99 Includes a one year membership
- Delmarva Heritage Friends Donation of $30 - $54 Includes a one year membership
To Become a Member:
- Print and complete our Membership Form
- Please mail membership form and payment (payable to Salisbury University Foundation) to:
Nabb Research Center
1101 Camden Ave.
Salisbury, MD 21801