- What is a brand?
- What is the difference between a brand and a logo?
- Who developed SU’s new brand?
- Why is SU changing its branding now?
- What changed?
- What didn’t change?
- Is anything happening to Sammy?
- What happened to the taglines “Learn. Live. Lead.” and A Maryland University of National Distinction?
- Is there a replacement tagline?
- How do I start using the new SU brand?
- What if I need a unique graphic treatment for my department/office?
- What if I need a logo for my department, program, office or initiative?
- I need new a business card, letterhead and/or PowerPoint template. Where do I go?
- Is there a hashtag to go with the branding?
Have other questions or comments? Contact the MarCom Team.
This FAQ includes information adapted from University of Maryland Baltimore County’s Brand and Style Guide and University of Northern Iowa Branding Guidelines and Assets