The Right Fit
SU is a school big enough for you to reach your dreams, but small enough that you’ll never be lost in the crowd. Just stroll across campus and you will see we foster an environment of inclusiveness and respect for everyone. We hope you decide to become part of the Sea Gull family!
Guiding You Toward Your Goals
Preparing you for success is at the heart of what we do. There is so much here for you … from first-year advising to career services workshops … real-world internships to hands-on research … SU gives you a 360-degree view of your future!
Oh, Did We Mention the Beach?
SU gives you a great education and makes you feel right at home … plus, isn’t too far from the beach either! Stroll the boardwalk with your friends, visit the wild horses on Assateague Island or just catch a wave on a beautiful day. This is Salisbury University, too.
Alumni Who Rock!
- Atlanta Falcons Head Coach Dan Quinn was a Sea Gull before he flew with the Falcons (and helped coach the Seattle Seahawks to a Super Bowl XLVII win).
- Alumnus and Perdue Farms Chairman Jim Perdue can frequently be seen in national commercials for his company’s products.
- When the “Fearless Girl” sculpture in Lower Manhattan was unveiled for International Women’s Day in 2017, creator Kristen Visbal didn’t know she would be taking on the charging bull of international celebrity. The SU alumna was inundated with media requests, business propositions and touching emails from women worldwide.
- Alumna Erica Messer is a television writer who is the executive producer and showrunner for CBS’s long-running Criminal Minds.
- Alumnus Mike Seidel has been a field reporter and on-camera meteorologist with the Weather Channel for more than two decades.
- Jennifer Hope Wills, a music education graduate, is an actress who has starred in Phantom of the Opera and Beauty and the Beast on Broadway.