Officially opened on June 7, 1996, the Salisbury University Alumni House has a large social room, library, foyer, student workroom, warming kitchen, a conference room and eight offices. The house was designed, built and decorated by companies on the Delmarva Peninsula.
- Designed by the Chincoteague architectural firm of Hanbury, Evans, Newill, Vlattas & Company
- Built by Willow Construction of Easton
- Decorated by Mitchell's Furniture and Interiors of Laurel
- Plaques throughout house recognize contributors.
- Audubon pictures are proudly displayed throughout the house.
- Sound system throughout the house donated by Dan Gladding.