Current Resident Assistant Rehire Process
Please note that rehire to the RA position is not automatic. Returning staff members will be expected to perform at an above average or exceptional level in all of the responsibilities of the position, while providing direction through high-quality programming, exhibiting exemplary role-modeling behaviors, and sharing their expertise with new staff members. Please note that only academic excuses will be approved to miss mandatory job requirements like Fall & Winter RA Training.
Timeline for Fall 2019 Applicants
- Be a full-time undergraduate student
- Minimum 2.50 Cumulative GPA
- Cannot be on any type of University probation and hold the RA position at the same time
- Must have a clean conduct history
- Serve as an RA for the entire academic year (may not student teach)
- Sign up for housing for next year
- Friday, October 19, 2018: RA Rehire Application Available.
- Wednesday, January 9, 2019: RA Rehire Application Due
- Early-Mid February 2019: RA Rehire Presentations
Questions may be directed to your AD/RD or you may contact the RA Selection Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.